Sauidi Umrah Visa Requirement 2018
- Umrah Visa 2018 from any city has to be applied by a registered Umrah travel agency.
- Umrah Visa is limited in the number of day's issuance. It is standard practice to give a particular days allocation for Umrah from UK.
- An Umrah Visa 2018 cannot be understood or considered as any other Visa except for pilgrimage.
- Umrah Visa 2018 cannot be considered as a work visa by any means. If a person has received an Umrah Visa and found working or not returning back to the residence country, strict legal actions can be taken against that particular person.
- Umrah Visa 2018 is not being considered as a residence visa.
- The applicant or pilgrim has to have a passport with a validity of at least six months prior to the departure date.
- The passport has to have at least 2 empty visa pages for further procedure.
- The photograph for the visa application 2018 is a standard photograph with an appropriate white background. The photo is to have the applicant facing front and looking towards the camera.
- If any female is travelling with her Mehram, the legality of the relationship or marriage needs to be attested for. This is to obligate the requirements of Saudi Arabia. For marriage, a notarized marriage certificate will be enough.
- All travel agents to appropriately book and update the paper work that are required to obtain an Umrah Visa 2018.
- Family members require to be clearly written down. If you have children, the whole names and proper details require to be filled out.
- Any woman who is over 45 years old can also go to perform Umrah with the legal consent of her husband or son (Mehram). There is a standard document that requires be printing and submitting earlier to travel.
- A round journey ticket has to attach for approval of an Umrah package 2018.
- If a traveller wants to visit other places or cities, it needs to be communicated to the tour agency earlier to applying for the Visa. Special approval will be necessary required for any kind of special services.
- Saudi Arabia can check the medical records upon demand at the port of entrance.
Our tour experts will search across hundreds of umrah packages and provide you with the most excellent Umrah Travel Packages 2018 to choose from!
Health and Physical Requirements for Issuance of Umrah Visa 2018
- The applicant should submit proof of vaccination for meningitis and ACYW135. For children and infants up to fifteen (15) years of age, a vaccination description is required for polio as well as meningitis. Children over fifteen (15) years of age must present the similar vaccinations requested for adults.
- The seasonal (or general) flu, which must be taken 2 weeks before applying for the Umrah visa 2018.
- Vaccination report for polio and meningococcal for kids up to fifteen (15) years of age.
- Umrah is not suggested or recommended for those travellers who are sick, pregnant or children that can not take the stress or exert the strength to perform the Umrah.