17 Days Luxury Hajj Package:
17 Days Luxury Hajj Package
- Flight tickets are included.
- Visa & Draft are included.
- Round Transportation by air-conditioned coaches.
- Makkah: 5* Swissotel Makkah (Half Board).
- Madinah: 5* Shaza Al Madinah (Half Board).
- Departure: 25-July-2020
- Return: 15-August-2020
- Half board (includes; breakfast & dinner) while at hotel in Makkah & Madinah.
- Full ground transport from Jeddah Airport to Makkah, and from Makkah to al-Mad?nah, inclusive of ziyarats (excursions) where applicable, as provisioned by the Hajj Ministry.
- Stress-free, ATOL Protected 2020 Hajj Package
- All hotels include en-suite bathrooms
- Accommodation in Aziziyah: Standard with 5-6 people sharing (near Jamar?t) with full-board
- European tents in Mina with sofa bed, pillow and blanket, with full board. A/C available only in Arafah.
- Ziy?rat in al-Mad?nah only
- A fully-qualified Sheikh will guide you during your Hajj Package
- A pre-Hajj 2020 package seminar detailing what you should expect and how to prepare for your journey
- +/- One or two days might be possible depending upon the moon sighting.
- Double sharing: From £6495 PP
- Triple sharing : From £6795 PP
- This 5* Star, 17-day Hajj 2020 Package itinerary (if departure is on 26th July 2020) is as follows:
01--------------26th July 2020------------5 Dhu?l-Hijjah 1441 AH
Meet & Assist at your Airport and check-in to Aziziyah
Our team will meet you at the airport in the United Kingdom. From there, we will fly together to Jeddah Airport in Saudi Arabia. We will be available to assist throughout your ATOL Protected journey.
Once we pass through the immigration process at Jeddah Airport, we will journey to Makkah via coach that is provisioned by the Hajj Ministry and check-in to your accommodation in Aziziyah. We will stay here until the stages of Hajj begin.
Please note: When we arrive as a group at Jeddah Airport, we will have to undergo immigration. During the Hajj period, it is not uncommon to spend more than six hours getting through immigration control. Once complete, we will make the journey to al-Mad?nah. Inclusive of rest stops and traffic, this can take in the region of seven hours.
- 02-------------27th July 2020--------------6 Dhu?l-Hijjah 1441 AH
A day to rest and pray in Aziziyah
Spend your time in Aziziyah, focusing on your prayers and preparing for the days ahead.
- 03--------------28th July 2020--------------7 Dhu?l-Hijjah 1441 AH
Leave for Mina
We will leave for Mina, where we will spend the next few days. There you can continue focusing on your prayers and preparing for the days ahead as we prepare for the main Hajj rites to begin.
- 04------------29th July 2020---------------8 Dhu?l-Hijjah 1441 AH
A day of rest in Mina
Today will be your first full day in Mina. Enjoy the atmosphere in Mina and spend your time focusing on your prayers and participate in lectures and guidance.
- 05-------------30th July 2020-------------9 Dhu?l-Hijjah 1441 AH
Yawm ‘Arafah, the second day of Hajj
After Fajr salat, at approximately 8:00 am, we will leave Mina and journey to Mount Arafah, the Mountain of Mercy. We will spend the day here until Maghrib salat, focusing on prayers and dua. We will then journey to Muzdalifah where we will remain until Fajr salat.
- 06-------------31st July 2020--------------10 Dhu?l-Hijjah 1441 AH
Leave Muzdalifah for stoning at Jamar?t
After Fajr, we will leave Muzdalifah and return to Mina. After arriving at Mina, we will depart as a group for stoning at Jamar?t.
Once we have completed stoning at Jamar?t, we will journey to Makkah to complete Tawaf-Al-Ziyarah and return to Aziziyah.
Upon arriving at Aziziyah, we will await news for the completion of Qurban?. After this, you will be free to release your i?r?m. After Maghrib, we will return to Mina where you can rest.