14 Days Super Hajj Package:
14 Days Super Hajj Package
- Flight tickets are included.
- Visa & Draft are included.
- Round Transportation by air-conditioned coaches.
- Makkah: 5* Al-Safwa Royal Orchid (Half Board).
- Madinah: 5* Al-Haram Hotel (Half Board).
- Departure: 22-July-2020
- Return: 05-August-2020
- All hotels include en-suite bathrooms
- EXTRA SERVICES MINA – (Motawaf), Upgraded Tents, Full Board, Sofa Bed etc.…
- Mazarat / Ziyārat in Madinah (Two Qibla Mosque, Uhud Mountain & Quba Mosque)
- Imam to accompany group throughout.
- Pre-Hajj Seminar
- Drawstring Bag for Footwear
- Air Cabin size bag for use during days of Hajj
- Pilgrim Identification Card
- 24 Hour Access to group Guides (Including Female guide for ladies’ group)
- Qurbani Included
- +/- 1 or 2 Days might be possible depending upon the moon sighting
- Double sharing: From £7950 PP
- Triple sharing : From £9500 PP
- Quad sharing : From £11500 PP
- JULY/AUG 2020
Wed 22nd* 1st D.H.
Saudi Airline Direct Flight from London Heathrow Terminal 4. You have to be in the Heathrow Airport 5 hours before departure.
- Thu 23rd* 1st D.H.
Arrive at Medina Airport Early morning, and take a coach to check in to Medinah Al-HARAM HOTEL.
- Fri 24th 2nd D.H.
Visit the Mosque of Prophet Muhammad and do worship.
- Sat 25th 3rd D.H. Mazarat (Visit Uhud Mountain, the Two Qibla Mosque and Qibaa Mosque).
- Sun 26th 4th D.H. FREE DAY in Medina to visit the Prophet Mohammed’s Grave and Masjid.
- Mon 27th 5th D.H.
Leave Medinah Hotel after Friday prayer and travel to Makkah by coach. Check into AL-SAFWAH ROYALE ORCHID HOTEL late in the evening. Perform Umrah as a group once after everyone has checked in and rested.
- Tue 28th 6th D.H. FREE DAY to enjoy being in the Haram / Masjid and a good chance to rest in preparation for performing Hajj.
- Wed 29th 7th D.H.
Prepare to make our way to Mina towards the end of the day, closer to midnight. We will pray Fajr in Mina.
- Thu 30th 8th D.H.
MINA – Spend the whole day in Mina, Day of Tarwaya (Day of Watering).
- Fri 31st 9th D.H.
ARAFAT – HAJJ DAY
Leaving Arafat at Night and traveling to Muzdalifa after 11pm.
- Sat 1st 10th D.H.
Continue to Mina early in the morning to drop your hand luggage and then immediately to throw the Jamarat.
- Sun 2nd 11th D.H.
Throwing Jamarat and walking to the Haram to perform Tawaf Alifadha.
- Mon 3rd 12th D.H.
Throw the last set of JAMARAT early in the morning and make our way back to our hotel in Makkah.
- Tue 4th 13th D.H.
FREE DAY - Staying in AL-SAFWAH ROYALE ORCHID HOTEL, Makkah to enjoy your stay in the Qaaba.
- Wed 5th 14th D.H.
Perform farewell Tawaf during the day (Tawaf Al-Wada).
- Wed 5th* 14th D.H.
Leave Makkah to go to Jeddah Airport. Return flight to London from Jeddah Airport.
*All dates are subject to change, + or – 1 day. The Itinerary will be updated closer to the departure date. The dates are according to Umm El-Qurra Calendar.