The Consular phase of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia has the honour to tell all Pilgrims that Hajj visas are granted free of charge. Hajj visas aren't valid for work or residency.
Hajj visas will now not be issued to people who've done Hajj in the 5 years. You can additionally locate additional facts in the manual to Hajj (in 8 languages)
every applicant for a Hajj visa ought to observe via a licensed U.S. tour organisation, which must present the Consulate with copies of “accommodation Contacts” and a letter from the Ministry of Hajj in Saudi Arabia confirming that the agency has duly finished all the necessities to qualify in order to assist pilgrims.
All the travel agencies managing Hajj visa packages are required to fill and sign an agreement issued by the Ministry of Hajj before submitting the passports to the Embassy for Hajj visas. The settlement information of the rights and responsibilities of the travel agency and the pilgrim. The organisation is to hold a duplicate of the signed contract for his or her records in case the Embassy requires referring to it at any time. The signed contract is a pre-considered necessary for acquiring a Hajj visa, and failure to attain it or breaching any of its terms will be regarded as fraud in opposition to the pilgrim and could bring about the privilege of the agency to address Hajj visas.
1. The applicant must have a passport with a validity of minimum six (6) months and ideal both for access to Saudi Arabia and access to the following destination; the passport ought to have at least empty visa pages adjacent to every different.
2. Every applicant must have to paste one (1) latest passport size coloration image with a white colour background. The picture must be a complete-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Any kinds of pose or angled pictures are nit allowed. .
3. Application form for Hajj must be filled out with black ink or published; the application form must be signed and stamped with the authentic and registered travel agency. .
4. The Mahram must write his complete details and information on the application form including details of his spouse and kids or any relative with whom he's travelling. .
5. All women are required to travel on their sacred journey for Hajj with their respective Mahram. Proof of relation with mahram need to be submitted with the application form. Ladies over the age of 45 might also travel without a Mahram with an authentic travel agencies, They need to, however submits a no objection letter (NOC) from her husband, son or brother authorizing her to tour for Hajj with the Hajj group. This letter must be notarized. .
6. The applicant must be in possession of a non-refundable roundtrip price tag with showed reservations. .
7. The applicant needs to post proof of vaccination against meningitis and ACYW135. For infants and kids up to 15 years of age, a vaccination record is necessarily needed for polio as well as meningitis and polio. Kids over 15 years of age need to be present the same vaccinations asked for adults.
a. meningitis and ACYW135.
b. The seasonal (or not unusual) flu, which must be taken weeks before making use of for the visa.
c. The H1N1 flu, if a vaccine is made to be had be taken earlier than Hajj season, and should be taken two weeks before making use of for the visa.
d. babies and children up to 15 age ought to provide a vaccination record for meningococcal and polio.
e. children above 15 years of age should take the identical vaccinations asked for adults.
f. fitness professionals recommend the following organizations to delay their plans for Hajj and Umrah this year for their own protection: The aged, the terminally ill, pregnant girls, and children.
each pilgrim are required to submit 2 cashier checks payable or checks to "Unified sellers office" in Jeddah for pilgrimage performance. Those assessments should encompass the name and the passport range of the pilgrim.
1. Non-U.S. citizens ought to publish a copy in their green card or other evidence of felony house status inside the US. Passport government within the kingdom of Saudi Arabia reserve the proper to go back (at his or her personal cost) any pilgrim who has provided wrong or false information approximately their house within the US at his or her cost. 2. No less than 18 years of age might be granted a Hajj visa if not accompanied with the aid of his circle of relatives. Minors touring one discern should post a notarized letter of authentic authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by using each mother and father or prison guardians. 3. If the applicant has converted to religion Islam, Islamic certificates necessarily need to be provided; this needs to be notarized with the aid of an Islamic organization or centre.
1. Pilgrims need to submit an authentic vaccination certificates with them for inspection by using the Saudi Authority at airport in order to access further. 2. Not any kind of food items are allowed into the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. 3. The last day to enter King Abdulaziz Airport in Jeddah for the performance of Hajj is 4 Zil-Hijjah every year. 4. Upon arrival, pilgrims shall hand their passports to the "Unified officers" representatives to enable the latter to complete all travel formalities to Makkah and Madinah. 5. In any case if pilgrims lose their passport, they need to immediately file the loss to the group leader appointed to them in the course of Hajj. Applicants have to gain a file from the office of the Unified agents wherein the loss of passport is cited. 6. If pilgrims ought to lose their passport, they immediately right away file the loss to the group leader appointed by their respective travel agency in order to take care of them throughout the period of Hajj. Applicants must acquire a report from the office of the Unified in which the lack of the passport is clearly mentioned. 7. All pilgrims ought to leave the kingdom of Saudi Arabia after performing Hajj; pilgrims can not stay more than 10th of Muharram. The guidelines and policies of the dominion of Saudi Arabia forbid any pilgrims from staying after the performance of Hajj.
The Ministry of Hajj would like to stress to stick to the baggage restrictions on all pilgrims upon their arriving and departing of Saudi Arabia:
1. Most bags weight: 32 kg
2. Most size: 56x45x25cm
* Excess baggage has to be shipped. Legal Hajj shipment carrier facilities have been set up in Makkah and at King Abdulaziz global Airport support services place.
1. Travel agents must provide the consulate with residence, Tawaaf, and transportation contracts. They also need to offer the unified settlement that verifies the general services furnished to pilgrims. This should consist of the name of the travel agency, the code given to them by using the Ministry of Hajj, and the range of visas they may be allowed to get. Additionally they should offer the consulate with a letter from the Ministry of Hajj workplace in Makkah. These kinds of documents should arrive at the consulate earlier than hajj visas are issued.
2. Passports may be returned if the submitted details and information is not well matched with the records sent via the Ministry of Hajj. The Embassy reserves the right to tell the Ministry of Hajj about tour businesses that put up misguided or incomplete statistics.
3. Travel agencies need to affix on every passport a sticker displaying the employer’s name, cope with and telephone number. In case that a agency desires to submit any question or proceedings to the Ministry of Hajj, they will do so thru the enterprise or business enterprise they cope with in Saudi Arabia.
4. Pilgrims trade institutions are urged to declare all currencies of their possession and to change currencies only through legal foreign exchange institutions.
Visitors of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall abide via Islamic laws and regulations and recognize its society’s values and traditions. The kingdom of Saudi Arabia anti-drug trafficking laws are strictly enforced. Violators are situation to excessive punishment, which might also encompass the death penalty.